Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Reflection


This Term has been a full on Term.I have done lots during this period of weeks.Working, Phy Ed Music Te Reo. I reckon I have managed my time well to do all my work and i worked hard through most of my subjects in school

My highlights through this term has been my Te Reo Kapa Haka Music and Band. I have loved doing these because they're fun but there also educational and they’re also teaching you thing like a new language songs band music.

The thing that has bugged me this term is not been able to do maths everyday.since that is what I love about school is maths. The upside of it is that I have computer at home so I can catch up on maths whizz and xtra maths.

I know I have done well with managing my time with work and everything.I also know I could work with a partner during work and try hard not to get distracted so it can be a group effort. I have worked to the best of my ability but I can get lazy sometimes. Sometimes I listen to others sometimes but not always.If I get nervous I cant share are but if I can get more confident then it will be much better for me and the class.

Some of my goals next term will be to get confident and be able to share more often listen to ideas a lot more. I can't wait to get to next term and I am going to do a lot more next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.