Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Going To Camp


Camp Bentonz

Tomorrow most of the year sixes are going to camp. We are travelling to Kawau Island. I am really excited about it and i think its going to be fantastic.

We are traveling on bus to get to the sandspit. Then from there we travel on boat to Kawau Island and Camp Bentonz.

While we're there we do a confidence course burma trail (it is where you happen.

I think that Sailing will be a challenge from wht I no the thing you have to depend on is the wind and you don’t know if its going to be widy all not.are blindfolded and you have to hold a rope and follow the rope. Sailing, kayaking,swimming and many other fun and exciting activities.

I am really excited about kayaking as from I no that is really fun. Its the same as with the confidence course but I don't know what is going to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.