Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

My First Day At Labrador State School

Today we had 40 minutes to write about our first day at school. From our writing we are going to set some goals for the term.


Jumping out of the car with my mum and my sister  excited for the day ahead i walked into my new school. I had packed my lunch and drink bottle into my new big bag it was like my bag was hungry because it was really full, my mum had bought my a sun protective hat so i wouldn’t turn red. I was carrying all my books and pencils it was like a rock it was so fun in my hand reading to start class.


My teachers name was Ms. Tessa she looked very scary but was actually really kind. She welcomed me in saying “Hello Taylah my name is Ms. Tessa” i just replied saying “hi”.My stomach was just full of butterflies once i saw the rest of my class and teacher aids.


Sitting down wondering what i could be doing at kindy like running around, and playing, but i had to sit and listen to the teacher ALL morning. Day dreaming and only hearing parts of the lesson Ms Tessa was Teaching the class. Looking at the class and sitting with my friend Olivia i think that they were missing kindy as well?.


Morning tea or known as Little Lunch we had a mini rainforest that sits in the middle of school, that all the juniors played in. We all had to play together in a big so the big kids didn’t split us up and we didn’t get lost as a group i can’t remember what all their names were i can only remember Olivia. So lunch time was over and it was back into class for us and we started learning again.


We went through lunch and then after lunch we all got picked up ready to go home i felt so tired like a sloth ready to have nap. Getting home and telling my nan about my first day at school was Awesome and my new friend Olivia. Now i wonder how come i had butterflies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.