Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

Polynesian Art Reflection

This is a reflection of the Polynesian Art we have been doing with Miss Tito.

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed?   I enjoyed the whole making of the prints. Cutting the outlines of the piece of wood was my favorite.Doing the whole thing yourself with help was really fun

Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like? The only thing i didn't like was having to stop when it was time to clean up because it was a lot of fun. Also how there was a lot of cutting tools for everyone to use at the same time

Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week? The interesting thing i learnt was the islander patterns and designs the pronunciation of the words that they use for the designs and patterns

White Hat - What did I learn? I learnt about the islander patterns and designs also had to pronounce some of the word and why they use them also what they are in english also  how to use the tools and how to draw some of the desings and patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.